Superpowers distribute 750,000 shoulder-fired missiles, cook their own gooses

Tim Meehan cypherpunks at salvagingelectrons.com
Sun Aug 17 13:38:30 PDT 2003

Tyler Durden said:

>Most people in this neck of the woods continue to believe that that flight
>that went down over Long Island a few years ago was actually shot
>down...many witnesses saw a rocket go up and hit the plane.
>The government, of course, denies it. God forbid the airlines collapse.

The CIA's official explanation of the event, even to this layman, is
aerodynamically impossible.  Let me say that the TWA 800 coverup has a lot to do
with my cynicism about what really happened on 9/11. (I have a copy of the
Howard Stern show from that day, and chopper reporter that Howard fed in clearly
reports a second, massive explosion just before the south tower collapsed.
Speaking with an ironworker who worked on the cleanup only brought more
questions as to the "real" cause of the collapses.)

-Tim