President Terminator

Sunder sunder at sunder.net
Sat Aug 9 09:13:14 PDT 2003

Hey, don't knock it! Arnold is perfect as President.  As Reagan prooved,
actors are perfect as presidents.  They're maleable, they act their part
on demand, and do as their told, or the lone nut assasin will make a visit
if he doesn't listen to his ex-CIA VP's orders.

 + ^ + :25Kliters anthrax, 38K liters botulinum toxin, 500 tons of   /|\
  \|/  :sarin, mustard and VX gas, mobile bio-weapons labs, nukular /\|/\
<--*-->:weapons.. Reasons for war on Iraq - GWB 2003-01-28 speech.  \/|\/
  /|\  :Found to date: 0.  Cost of war: $800,000,000,000 USD.        \|/
 + v + :           The look on Sadam's face - priceless!
--------_sunder_ at _sunder_._net_------- http://www.sunder.net ------------