How can you tell if your alarm company's...

Tyler Durden camera_lumina at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 8 19:05:50 PDT 2003

...in cahoots with the "authorities"?

In other words, lets say I leave my house for an extended period of time,
and "they" tell the Alarm Monitoring company to shut down for a while so
they can protect our freedoms. (I assume this is the way they would go about
installing various things in one's house while away...wrong?)

How can I tell if my alarm has been "down" for a period of time, assuming I
don't believe the records of the alarm company in such cases?

-TD