Superpowers distribute 750,000 shoulder-fired missiles, cook their own gooses

Tyler Durden camera_lumina at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 8 18:53:11 PDT 2003

"Having sat on Pacific Coast Highway below the takeoff path of LAX jumbo
jets, I can attest to the fact that they are literally just a few hundred
feet above. Any van with a moonroof could trivially be set up to allow a pop
shot at one of these 747s or 767s, leaving every couple of minutes.)"

Most people in this neck of the woods continue to believe that that flight
that went down over Long Island a few years ago was actually shot
down...many witnesses saw a rocket go up and hit the plane.
The government, of course, denies it. God forbid the airlines collapse.

Meanwhile, that flight that went down over the Rockaways on 10/11/01 was
obviously sabotaged...nobody wanted to question the paper-thin myth of both
engines and the tail all falling off simultaneously..."that was a mean
headwind!"

The chickens have been coming home to roost for a while now.

-TD