Distributed Denial of Existence, the makings of an AP opportunity?

Steve Schear s.schear at comcast.net
Fri Aug 8 20:57:19 PDT 2003

One of the most frequent sights on kuro5hin is that of one user or group of
users complaining, often loudly and viciously, about another. One need not
look very hard in order to find scores upon scores of users who absolutely
loathe each other. Thanks to this pre-existing community of people who hate
each other passionately, I believe that we stand on a potentially lucrative
and far-reaching social experiment: the Distributed Denial of Existence.

http://www.kuro5hin.org/story/2003/7/31/16429/1028

A foolish Constitutional inconsistency is the hobgoblin of freedom, adored
by judges and demagogue statesmen.
- Steve Schear