Colored people and cripples

Tim May timcmay at got.net
Wed Aug 6 12:01:48 PDT 2003

On Wednesday, August 6, 2003, at 10:59  AM, Tyler Durden wrote:

> Tim May wrote...
>
> "Where did this "of color" nonsense get started?"
>
> Like a lot of PC terms...from guilt-ridden white liberals. Black folks
> never use this term, as far as I've ever heard.

I hear them using this _frequently_. Just about any time I see a fat
negro chick on one of the talk shows (CNN, MSNBC, etc.) I can count on
her using the phrase "blahblah of color" several times.

> Likewise with "physically challenged". My black karate Sensei used to
> periodically laugh at the shame and embarassment associated with any
> speech "coloration"...to the point where some people won't even
> mention skin color when describing another person.

Again, I hear the cripples using the phrases "physically challenged"
_frequently_.

It's not enough that cripples always get the best parking places, by
law, but they want all "Handicapped" signs replaced with more PC terms.

(I may start pulling cores on their tires after seeing so many
apparently-fully-mobile persons getting out of their cars and vans with
the "Handicapped" placards. Here in California, an entire industry of
scammers and willing doctors has emerged to get more and more people
declared "Disabled" and thus eligible for the special placards and, of
course, taxpayer-paid-for free stuff.)

--Tim May