Year in Jail for Web Links

Steve Schear s.schear at comcast.net
Tue Aug 5 22:25:19 PDT 2003

At 18:06 2003-08-05 -0700, Tim May wrote:
(I was last picked for a jury 30 years ago this summer, back when I
>registered as a Republican. In the 30 years since, when I have been
>registered as a Libertarian, I have never been selected for a jury.
>Meanwhile, some of my know-nothing neighbors tell me about serving
>every few years on juries.)

I was also last registered as a Libertarian.  Last year I was invited to
interview for a Grand Jury seat.  Admittedly, this was in Clark County,
Nevada a very conservative/libertarian area.

steve

"The contest is not between Democrats and Republicans, it's between
government and the governed."
-- anonimo arancio