Teen arrested at Logan for alleged sarcasm in his bag

Sunder sunder at sunder.net
Tue Aug 5 12:43:29 PDT 2003

http://www.boston.com/dailyglobe2/214/metro/Teen_arrested_at_Logan_for_alleged_bomb_threat_in_his_bag+.shtml

<SNIP>

Socha was arrested by State Police and his mother, father, and sister,
were ordered off United Airlines Flight 171 to Honolulu via San Francisco,
which was set to depart at 7:07 a.m.

According to the police report, the note, which was placed on top of
clothes in a black gym bag read: ''[Expletive] you. Stay the [expletive]
out of my bag you [expletive] sucker. Have you found a [expletive] bomb
yet? No, just clothes. Am I right? Yea, so [expletive] you.''

<SNIP>

I hope to see more and more of these until the public is outraged enough
to not put up with this horseshit.

 + ^ + :25Kliters anthrax, 38K liters botulinum toxin, 500 tons of   /|\
  \|/  :sarin, mustard and VX gas, mobile bio-weapons labs, nukular /\|/\
<--*-->:weapons.. Reasons for war on Iraq - GWB 2003-01-28 speech.  \/|\/
  /|\  :Found to date: 0.  Cost of war: $800,000,000,000 USD.        \|/
 + v + :           The look on Sadam's face - priceless!
--------_sunder_ at _sunder_._net_------- http://www.sunder.net ------------