They never learn: "Omniva Policy Systems"

Morlock Elloi morlockelloi at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 5 13:07:10 PDT 2003

> seems horribly limiting. What of those using Entourage, or Mail, or any
> of the dozens of platforms and news readers in existence. The site
> mentions that they are now Blackberry-compliant. Well, does this mean
> employees of the companies using "Omniva Policy Manager" cannot read
> their mail on their Palms, or their laptops running other mail
> programs, and so on?

My experience with ordinary "Joe Six Suits" users is that they are
progressively dumber and understand less and less tools they use to powerpoint
on. The gap between reality and their understanding of "computers" is widening.
Computers have finally adapted to idiots.

At this point snake oils as the mentioned one is perfectly fundable and
marketable. There is a significant user base that it will work for. Remember
all discussions about single DES being good enough only for braindead ? Well,
now they are past that. Layer 7 interface obstacles are now good enough.

=====
end
(of original message)

Y-a*h*o-o (yes, they scan for this) spam follows: