California considering curb on 50 caliber rifles

Jim Choate ravage at einstein.ssz.com
Sat Aug 2 21:39:41 PDT 2003

On Sat, 2 Aug 2003, Harmon Seaver wrote:

>  Spin doctor yer ass. A bullet is a bullet is a bullet. Cartridge is quite
> something else

You mean 'casing', a cartridge is a bullet, case, powder, and primer. The
whole shebang. Which is what they're talking about with 'bullet'.

To most people, they draw zero distinction between the two. And since you
can't even seem to get it right...

The fact is that you're using that confusion to ridicule for no reason
other than your own ego.

      We are all interested in the future for that is where you and I
      are going to spend the rest of our lives.

                              Criswell, "Plan 9 from Outer Space"

      ravage at ssz.com                            jchoate at open-forge.org
      www.ssz.com                               www.open-forge.org