Where is the Remailer discussion?

mindfuq at comcast.net mindfuq at comcast.net
Sat Aug 2 20:57:49 PDT 2003

Folks-

I noticed very little discussion on remailers here.  Can anyone tell
me of a mailing list more suitable for remailer discussion?

In the meantime, maybe someone can answer this:

I'm reading the design docs for MixMinion.  The authors are saying
that reply blocks must be single use because traffic analysis can be
done via flooding replay attacks, and that the replay block can be
derived from this.  I can see how this is the case with simple reply
blocks, but what about the reply blocks that have branching and
varying probabilities?  Couldn't one create a reusable reply block
complex enough to foil this type of analysis?