[eff-austin] Antispam Bills: Worse Than Spam?

Jim Choate ravage at einstein.ssz.com
Fri Aug 1 21:20:24 PDT 2003

> On Fri, 1 Aug 2003, Doug wrote:
>
> > I will continue to support legislation and other methods to transfer the cost of
> > advertising back to the advertiser.  If there are enforceable penalties for
> > fraudulent message headers and routing, so be it.  If the legislation forces
> > dissidents and whistleblowers to use postal mail, so much the better.  I do not
> > agree that these so-called "freedoms" need to be at my expense.

But you have zero problem moving into my tax budget and threating
peoples lives over it (you think that's 'free'?)...

Whaledreck.

Fascism (economic or otherwise) we can do without.

      We are all interested in the future for that is where you and I
      are going to spend the rest of our lives.

                              Criswell, "Plan 9 from Outer Space"

      ravage at ssz.com                            jchoate at open-forge.org
      www.ssz.com                               www.open-forge.org