Poindexter to Resign

Jim Choate ravage at einstein.ssz.com
Fri Aug 1 17:51:51 PDT 2003

On Fri, 1 Aug 2003, Bill Stewart wrote:

> It's nice that some of the news media have changed from
> their previous policy of toadying up to "Admiral Poindexter"
> and are now starting out their article by referring to his
> known dishonesty and unfitness for public service before getting
> down to explaining what they're talking about.
> It may not be Fair, but it's a bit more Balanced :-)

Man,  you fell for their spin doctor bullshit hook, line, and sinker.

The news media is still playing to their masters, it's just that somebody
had to lose their head and he was the one. It's not like he will lose a
single opportunity, if anything it will open more up for him.

      We are all interested in the future for that is where you and I
      are going to spend the rest of our lives.

                              Criswell, "Plan 9 from Outer Space"

      ravage at ssz.com                            jchoate at open-forge.org
      www.ssz.com                               www.open-forge.org