Mike Hawash

Sunder sunder at sunder.net
Wed Apr 30 09:24:30 PDT 2003

What trail?  You think "Mike" will ever see the light of day?  If there's
going to be a trial it will be in secret - by a kangaroo shadow court, and
it will be classified.  If he's found innocent, then he'll probably be
thrown in jail as he was exposed to classified information which we
couldn't allow to leak out.  So he'll be a guest of Uncle Sam, oh, excuse
me, the Shadow Uncle Sam, for a long time.

On the other hand, if they do cave in and let him go, they'll have to
admit that they were wrong, and that would set precendence for future such
releases, and the whole disappearing program will be at risk, so they'll
have to stick to their guns and hang on to him.

It is not enough to fear Big Brother, you must learn to love him.

----------------------Kaos-Keraunos-Kybernetos---------------------------
 + ^ + :NSA got $20Bil/year |Passwords are like underwear. You don't /|\
  \|/  :and didn't stop 9-11|share them, you don't hang them on your/\|/\
<--*-->:Instead of rewarding|monitor, or under your keyboard, you   \/|\/
  /|\  :their failures, we  |don't email them, or put them on a web  \|/
 + v + :should get refunds! |site, and you must change them very often.
--------_sunder_ at _sunder_._net_------- http://www.sunder.net ------------

On Wed, 30 Apr 2003, Tim May wrote:

> On Wednesday, April 30, 2003, at 06:49  AM, John Kelsey wrote:
>
> > Prosecutor: "We will show that the defendant was seen in the company
> > of some people who were believed to have been planning to consider
> > going over to South Central, where they might have joined up with the

<SNIP>