Quarantines may be justified

Sunder sunder at sunder.net
Wed Apr 30 06:03:43 PDT 2003

Then, by extension, I find that when people say "libertarians" in quotes
like you said, but not like I said, is no different than having them
assult me with their fists.

In fact, I find such behavior as direct threats against my life, and
instilling terror, so that makes you a terrorist, and possibly an Arab
because in my experience, people who put libertarians in menacing quotes
like you do were mostly Arabs who hate our freedoms, and that's why they
bombed the World Trade Center, and therefore must be harboring WMD's --
and they probably got a huge stash of oil we can grab too - I mean, are
torturing their subjects and are anti-freedom, and hate the American Way
of Life (Wave Flag Here!)

Should we really be able to make up our own definitions and turn things
which merely annoy us into crimes?  Think about it a bit longer before
you reply again.

 + ^ + :NSA got $20Bil/year |Passwords are like underwear. You don't /|\
  \|/  :and didn't stop 9-11|share them, you don't hang them on your/\|/\
<--*-->:Instead of rewarding|monitor, or under your keyboard, you   \/|\/
  /|\  :their failures, we  |don't email them, or put them on a web  \|/
 + v + :should get refunds! |site, and you must change them very often.
--------_sunder_ at _sunder_._net_------- http://www.sunder.net ------------