Making Money in Digital Money

Jim Choate ravage at einstein.ssz.com
Tue Apr 29 22:00:29 PDT 2003

On Mon, 28 Apr 2003 barabbus at hushmail.com wrote:

> At 10:30 PM 4/28/2003 +0200, Nomen Nescio wrote:
> >Anonymous payments for physical goods are pointless because you can't
> deliver them anonymously.  Everyone has recognized that from the beginning.So
> they always envisioned them being used for information goods.
>
> Nonsense.  Once a nym has developed enough reputation some (perhaps many)
> people will trust them to deliver physical goods in exchange for anon
> DM.

Bullshit, the physical goods can be backtracked.

Signature Analysis & Traffic Analysis will kill any such attempt in the
real world.

      We are all interested in the future for that is where you and I
      are going to spend the rest of our lives.

                              Criswell, "Plan 9 from Outer Space"

      ravage at ssz.com                            jchoate at open-forge.org
      www.ssz.com                               www.open-forge.org