Mike Hawash, Rev N.

Tim May timcmay at got.net
Tue Apr 29 21:22:40 PDT 2003

On Tuesday, April 29, 2003, at 07:51  PM, Major Variola (ret) wrote:

> There are Castor plants on the Central Expresway
> north of Santa Clara.  Clearly within your grasp.

Yes, in addition to my other thoughtcrimes, I lived for several years
very near to Central Expressway, just north (west, actually, but
"north" is the logical direction) of Santa Clara. On Mathilda Avenue,
right near those castor plants.

(Minor historical note: I moved to Mathilda Avenue, to "The Apartment"
(now something like "Northpointe"), in 1975. Central Distressway, as we
called it, was actually very uncrowded in those days, compared to
today. It was one of the undiscovered commuting pathways of those
years.  This was before gridlock on 101 and 280 (and Highway 85 was of
course not finished until the 1990s). Things have gotten a little bit
better since all of the "Loudclouds" and "Fireponds" went bust, but not
by much.)

> "There's no way to rule innocent men. The only power any government
> has is the power to crack down on criminals. Well, when there aren't
> enough criminals, one makes them. One declares so many things to be a
> crime that it becomes impossible to live without breaking laws."
> -- Ayn Rand, "Atlas Shrugged"

Yep. As a felon, I know these things.

--Tim May