Mike Hawash, Rev N.

Major Variola (ret) mv at cdc.gov
Tue Apr 29 19:51:03 PDT 2003

At 07:06 PM 4/29/03 -0700, Tim May wrote:
 >Gee, I also have a beard, and a copy of the Koran,

And if you don't personally have hypochlorites, you
know people who do.

 >I hope the Fedz never learn that I have ricin and

There are Castor plants on the Central Expresway
north of Santa Clara.  Clearly within your grasp.
And that lye you supposedly use to clear your
drains, yeah right.

 >sarin formulas on my computer,

So, that tin-flouride in your so-called toothpaste is for
apatite-strengthening?  Yeah, right.  This boy was
on the same terrorist mailing list as a known
chem-terrorist, and IRS-unslave JBell.  And
known antisocialite, JY.

And you probably have isopropanol in your
so-called "bathroom".  Lithium metal in so-called
"batteries".  Speed-precursors in so-called
"decongestants".  Radioisotopes in so-called
"salt-substitutes".   And allah knows how many
Ca-illegal rice flails.

"There's no way to rule innocent men. The only power any government has
is the power to crack down on criminals. Well, when there aren't enough
criminals, one makes them. One declares so many things to be a crime
that it becomes impossible to live without breaking laws."
-- Ayn Rand, "Atlas Shrugged"

---
SARS is Alallah's way of saying there are too many chinese, like HIV is
is the polytheistist way of saying too many Africans.  And Anthrax is
a Federalist way of saying too many  mailmen.   Hogg taught percolation,
but no one was listening.

"Sometimes god hides." -Fripp