Quarantines may be justified

Jim Choate ravage at einstein.ssz.com
Tue Apr 29 17:00:13 PDT 2003

On Sat, 19 Apr 2003, Harmon Seaver wrote:

> > VOLCANOES! Yeah, volcanoes release more toxins into the air than the
> > entire industrial revolution did! How do you ban volcanoes, though....
> >

>    Toxins? Particulates, yes, but not many toxins. And you're right, Mother
> Nature will always win in the end.

Bzzzzt. Wrong answer. Better do more research. Volcanoes put out all sorts
of toxic chemicals; solid, liquid, gas.

      We are all interested in the future for that is where you and I
      are going to spend the rest of our lives.

                              Criswell, "Plan 9 from Outer Space"

      ravage at ssz.com                            jchoate at open-forge.org
      www.ssz.com                               www.open-forge.org