Mike Hawash

Tim May timcmay at got.net
Tue Apr 29 16:12:40 PDT 2003

On Tuesday, April 29, 2003, at 02:09  PM, Major Variola (ret) wrote:

> At 03:10 PM 4/29/03 -0400, Tyler Durden wrote:
>> OK, aside from the obvious problems with being held without charge
> until
>> now, there are some other major issues here.
>>
>> Apparently, the guy is only being charged with traveling to China in
>> an
>
>> attempt to enter Afghanistan and fight US forces.
>
> According to 1 "informant", who is getting *what* in return?
>
> Buying a parka and flying is not treason.  Even trying to enter .af is
> not illegal.
> (And congress never did declare war there, did they?)
> Shooting off guns in a quarry is not illegal.
> Going to the same church as folks who pled is not illegal.
>
> Clearly, he was given a deal, while in illegal custody, cooperate or we
> file charges.
> He didn't, so they did.   If they had charges to begin with, they
> needn't have
> held him illegally.

He was an illegal combatant because he did not actually enter a country
we were not actually at war with, whose government was not actually the
force behind the 9/11 attack.

Using the psychics employed by the CIA, America has deduced that he may
have been _thinking_ about entering Afghanistan, even though he didn't.

And that's enough for a thoughtcrime conviction in the beknighted
states.

The case is so weak he'll hang himself in his jail cell.

--Tim May