Three Cheers for the State - RAH RAH RAH

Jim Choate ravage at einstein.ssz.com
Sun Apr 27 20:07:26 PDT 2003

On Tue, 22 Apr 2003, Tyler Durden wrote:

> RAH wrote...
>
> "as the net does to centralized
> information, the surfacting of markets for force into recursively smaller
> and smaller market actors,..."
>
> Ah. I was wondering when a reference to "fractals" would be made.

Actually there's no 'fractal' there since the recursion is integer not
fractional. Fractal means 'fractal dimension' as in non-integer. The
recursion part is not sufficient in and of itself.

      We are all interested in the future for that is where you and I
      are going to spend the rest of our lives.

                              Criswell, "Plan 9 from Outer Space"

      ravage at ssz.com                            jchoate at open-forge.org
      www.ssz.com                               www.open-forge.org