How convenient...

Mike Rosing eresrch at eskimo.com
Sun Apr 27 20:01:05 PDT 2003

On Mon, 28 Apr 2003, Thomas Shaddack wrote:

> On Sat, 26 Apr 2003, J.A. Terranson wrote:
> > LONDON (AP) -- Documents discovered in the bombed out headquarters of Iraq's
> > intelligence service provide evidence of a direct link between Saddam
> > Hussein's regime and Osama bin Laden's al Qaeda terrorist network, a
> > newspaper reported Sunday.

My bet the purpose of the looting was to allow the planting of all kids
of "documents" like this.  If they were in a hurry to destroy documents,
fire would have worked pretty damn well, not white out.

> Before The Revolution (the so-far-last one), my country actively trained
> the "foreign freedom fighters", later relabeled as "terrorists". We gave
> them training, we borrowed them our experts.
>
> As no Tomahawk ever flew over Prague, I can only assert that US government
> is a bunch of hypocrites.

Some of the most dangerous hypocrites on the planet.  But we'll see if
this is similar to the Russian invasion in '68 (they just took cz) or the
German invasion of Poland in '39.  In any case, those empires collapsed,
so there's hope the American empire will collapse too.  The Berlin wall
didn't come down 'till '89 tho, so it could be a while yet before the US
grinds to a halt.

Patience, persistence, truth,
Dr. mike