Thanks for the living hell, and question about OpenSSL

Patrick patrick at lfcgate.com
Sat Apr 26 13:20:19 PDT 2003

> Since sheeple will always pick convenience over security, and The
State,
> through regulation, controls what will be convenient, digital cash
will
> never achieve widespread use.

	Obstacles don't make something impossible. I refer you to
http://inventors.about.com/library/inventors/bledison.htm :

"Edison actually had to invent a total of seven system elements that
were critical to the practical application of electric lights as an
alternative to the gas lights that were prevalent in that day.

These were the development of:

the parallel circuit,  a durable light bulb,  an improved dynamo,  the
underground conductor network,  the devices for maintaining constant
voltage,  safety fuses and insulating materials, and  light sockets with
on-off switches.  "

	There are many compelling, legitimate, and legal uses for
anonymous digital bearer instruments. Their utility far outweighs any
negative side effects. If a State disagrees, there are 200 more to
choose from.

Patrick M
http://lucrative.thirdhost.com/