Censorship: state bans games that kill pigs

Jim Choate ravage at einstein.ssz.com
Sat Apr 26 12:18:04 PDT 2003

On Sat, 26 Apr 2003, Tim May wrote:

> As one of the noted fascists said, "Fascism _is_ corporatism."

As usual you get it ass backwards.

Corporatism is fascism, fascism can and does exist without profit motives.
Though, irrespective of actual motive, the fundamental human drive is
'fear' and inability to deal with it in a healthy emotional way.

Seeing profit as the end instead of a means is the fundamental error of
-all- CACL views.

      We are all interested in the future for that is where you and I
      are going to spend the rest of our lives.

                              Criswell, "Plan 9 from Outer Space"

      ravage at ssz.com                            jchoate at open-forge.org
      www.ssz.com                               www.open-forge.org