Three Cheers for the State - RAH RAH RAH

Tyler Durden camera_lumina at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 23 07:28:18 PDT 2003

>But, but, but...that would be tax fraud. You'd be aiding terrorists. >And
>think of the chiiiiildren.

Harumph. I take exception to the "fraud" part. No fraud would be involved.
It's just brazenly not paying taxes.

Oh yeah. A funny picture just occurred to me. If there be any bills, they
should have a picture of a homeless Uncle Sam, wearing tattered and torn
clothes, with his hand outstretched and his empty palm open, looking for
some loose change.

-TD