Three Cheers for the State - RAH RAH RAH

Tim May timcmay at got.net
Mon Apr 21 17:39:42 PDT 2003

On Monday, April 21, 2003, at 04:55 PM, Patrick Chkoreff wrote:

> You're on a roll, Mr. Bob Hettinga:
>
>> ... is a distinction without a difference. Identical to the
>> distinction between "pacifism", or "opposition to war", and treason,
>> in an actual time of war.
>
>> Of course, the very concept of tax-free *anything* is anathema to me,
>> these days. At the very least, it's just as much a state subsidy as a
>> cash grant.

First, Bob should cut back on his massive cross-posting to his several
self-centered groups (including new ones to me: "Philodex Clips" and
"dgcchat").

Second, those from other lists who give their hero his "props" (a negro
term now being used by many negro wannabees) should do so on lists
other than Cypherpunks.

Third, I wonder when Bob will stop proliferating "digibucks" and
"bearer settlement" and "e$" and "Philodex Clips" and all of his other
lists and instead actually _work on_ his "fractally geodesic
multi-centered emergent global clearing" b.s. Unless his real career
is, as many suspect, just endless self-promotion using  the latest
snake oil buzzwords.

--Tim May