U.S. Drops 'E-Bomb' On Iraqi TV

Jim Choate ravage at einstein.ssz.com
Sun Apr 20 19:45:48 PDT 2003

On Sun, 6 Apr 2003, Major Variola (ret) wrote:

> Fact is, if the sheeple weren't so ignorant/afraid, peaceful,
> clean uses of nukes could benefit, e.g., excavating canals at
> a fraction of the cost/time of conventional work.
>
> This is economics & physics, with politics smothering the
> whole affair.

What that is is bullshit, plain and simple. The use of nukes to create
canals is just so much wishfull thinking. The impact of even small nukes
on the stability of underground structures is -not- a good effect in -any-
case. The radiation and storage of contaminated materials would far
outweigh any short term savings of cost.

There is one and only one place to use nukes, that is where people don't
or won't live; and that means not on terra. Use of nukes in
extra-terrestrial applications is another entire issue. Unfortunately we
have a technology curve to climb before we'll get there.

No War.

No Killing.

No Nuclear Weapons.

      We are all interested in the future for that is where you and I
      are going to spend the rest of our lives.

                              Criswell, "Plan 9 from Outer Space"

      ravage at ssz.com                            jchoate at open-forge.org
      www.ssz.com                               www.open-forge.org