Key Republican Not Sure on Patriot Act

Major Variola (ret) mv at cdc.gov
Thu Apr 17 07:25:19 PDT 2003

At 10:05 AM 4/17/03 -0400, Tyler Durden wrote:

>Which is why we're lookin' at Syria next.

Speaking of which, Syria pulled an excellent counter to the US bullying.

"No WMD in the middle east".   Who could object to that, and who
would their owners be, and who could fail to see that?

And if the US actually does something military (agreed, there's a
decent chance of that) then Osama wins bigtime.  Checkmate.

We have always been at war with Oceania bin Laden