Post this on your web site

The Roughneck roughneck777 at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 16 23:53:17 PDT 2003

I realize that you were just trying to help me by posting my earlier
emails
but I think it may have caused more harm than good; at least for the
short
term.

So if you will be so kind as to post this email for me then maybe I can
make
a little lemonaide from the previous lemons.

The way I see it is if the "powers that be" at my job have already read
my
email postings from earlier then they'll probably go back to your site
see if you've posted any more emails.

Please respect my wishes, here. I just want to avoid any harm against my

family and me.

And please dont show my email address again, too. If I'm lucky and they

still dont know who I am then that would be a good thing.

<lapses into paranoid, threatening, mafiated, jewdeity-filled rant>
http://cryptome.org/il-spies-tx.htm

--------
 I think people have not quite gotten their hands around the
speed at which information can be disseminated online.
-Monica Lewinsky, LATimes 9 may 01