The FBI Has Bugged Our Public Libraries

Tim May timcmay at got.net
Mon Apr 14 19:43:36 PDT 2003

On Monday, April 14, 2003, at 06:25  PM, Steve Schear wrote:

> A brief follow-up to my 6 Nov 2002 posting.  I just received a letter
> from the Alameda County Librarian stating that the library system
> "...has not been asked by the FBI to produce any records."
> Considering the ethnic make-up of the county (many middle eastern
> aliens) I find this a bit difficult to believe.  Have any other list
> members contacted municipal libraries for such information?
>
> steve

Librarians who agree to narc out their patrons need to be "necklaced."

(What the negroes in South Africa used to do to collaborators: a tire
is placed over the shoulders of a collaborator. The tire is lit. It
takes interesting minutes for the collaborator to scream his or her way
into oblivion.)

Long Live Falun Gong! Death to the Chinese Communist Party!
****U R G E N T****
Crypto transmission failed...arms shipment to Shanghai delayed...will
re-route through Hong Kong...nerve gas (VX) to follow soonest.

Death to oppressors of Falun Gong!
2002FC
2bB,25B;bb bB+bbbB*
B*b"bKN)C7B B1B1B.B1b!B:b	 b	KbB?B1B1C&B)N)B4bCbObB.B,C7OB6B?B)bOB5N)bB?OK
d8-e=d<e>e(g>e=i"ed8
f6g-f3h=.e
f/eg>e=d::f	d?!e%	geeeg+e=d9f,hig8fgc...d;
e$)efe$)e8d;f;g;i=e(ed:,h/e>ed8-e=gi"e/<d::h>>fe1h/ch?d9f/d8
d8*e%=f:d<f%fif1f3=f0d8;e8-e
d;gee?d;,o<h?+e.3ee93d?!d;0h?e
(f/d8g'
d;d;,ih&e(d8-e=f>e<gh!d8:c