Single Point of Weakness is in the Works.Thank you Major Tom.

Bill Frantz frantz at pwpconsult.com
Mon Apr 14 14:03:08 PDT 2003

At 12:23 PM -0700 4/14/03, Michael Shields wrote:
>In article <3E9A8FAA.A7815584 at cdc.gov>,
>"Major Variola (ret)" <mv at cdc.gov> wrote:
>> Blinking yellow isn't in the official lexicon AFAIK.
>
>I don't know if they are standardized nationally or internationally.
>In some areas traffic signals change at night to blinking-red for the
>cross street and blinking-yellow for the main road; this is intended
>to be similar to a two-way stop.
>http://www.dmv.state.va.us/webdoc/citizen/drivers/vadm/vadm5p.asp
>--
>Shields.

When I got my Massachusetts drivers license (many years ago), they used
blinking yellow both ways to mean "caution", and blinking green (yes
green!) to mean that the other direction had a blinking red.

"The nice thing about standards is that there are so many to chose from" --
somebody

Cheers - Bill

Bill Frantz           | Due process for all    | Periwinkle -- Consulting
(408)356-8506         | used to be the         | 16345 Englewood Ave.
frantz at pwpconsult.com | American way.          | Los Gatos, CA 95032, USA