Single Point of Weakness is in the Works.Thank you Major Tom.

Anonymous nobody at paranoici.org
Sun Apr 13 22:00:13 PDT 2003

On April 13, 2003, professor rat wrote:

> FORMATS, you pathetic ex-con sellout journalist. DD/MM/YYYY is an
> antiquated european format. <<
>
> Standard where? There is more net outside of the steenkin fascist US than

See, even though you couldn't, a fellow list reader could figure it
out.

> in it.Also I am not an ex-con (yet) and I am an ENTERTAINMENT journalist.I
> like D/M/Y so FUCK YOU ASSHOLE

I apologize.  I seem to have misattributed your deficiency to Mr.
Poulsen or his mickey-mouse "security" organization.  It seems you
are such a turd that you replaced a perfectly good datestamp with
your bastardized DDMMYYYY shit, then cleverly proceeded to rat
yourself out.

> suggests another.
>
>  Assuming Mr. Poulsen is fixating on the aspects of the draft he's most
> familiar with, it becomes readily apparent that he is still living in 1995.
> <<<
>
> Assuming anyone gives two shits about what you think,who or whatever 'you'
> are...So?
> I am living in 1981.This is real futuristic for me and isn't that what's
> important here? Me.

Does this come naturally for you?  I have to make an effort to be so
ignorant.