Irag Piss Poor Compared to 911

James A. Donald jamesd at echeque.com
Sun Apr 13 08:29:10 PDT 2003

    --
On 12 Apr 2003 at 6:45, John Young wrote:
> Welfare mutants are not the targets, dream on racist greedy
> motherfuckers,  your fat GWB predatory life style is. The
> military can't protect you from terrorists, nor can the
> police from mutants outfucking you every day. Blue-eyed
> supremacists are chasing the dodo, guns and bombs
> ineffectual.

Seems might effectual to me.  Compare terrorism before the
Afghan war with terrorism after the Afghan war.

We cannot compare terrorism before and after the Iraq war,
because there is not enough of it, but the protests in the arab
street provide a pretty good proxy.  Observe that victory in
Iraq has silenced the arab street.

Read Al Jazeera.  It is singing a new tune.

    --digsig
         James A. Donald
     aqHbqvrl9MisC9mOR3DAdpaYcVb0mXT4eEBfNeln
     4v6ObMqZ1GqeyRjqS4C8FHYGvqFyU/hmqF1Gbvm9D