Quote of the day: Another CI Chief Goes Down

Major Variola (ret) mv at cdc.gov
Fri Apr 11 18:41:41 PDT 2003

  "If a determined person is bent on espionage, no security system can
prevent him. I say "him" because, interestingly, very few espionage
subjects have been women," he wrote. "I've always wondered why that is.
Women must be more reliable and trustworthy. (My wife is reading this,
so I had to say that.)"
---William Cleveland Jr.,  head of counter intelligence programs at
Livermore,
who was fucking a double-agent who passed nuke secrets to the chinese

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story2&cid=564&ncid=564&e=2&u=/nm/20030411/ts_nm/crime_spy_resignation_dc_3