Metaswitch cleared by FBI for spying

Tyler Durden camera_lumina at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 11 14:34:02 PDT 2003

Well, a secure H.323 is certainly better than nothing, but as of right now
the world looks like its going to remain circuit switched for a long time.
That means most standard telephone calls will potentially be under scrutiny,
unless encryption is used at the end points. And I guess that's where one
would ultimately want to do that anyway...

-TD