The secret government marches on...

James A. Donald jamesd at echeque.com
Thu Apr 10 14:24:55 PDT 2003

    --

Read fisk's account: http://tinyurl.com/995f

> Disagreeing with a reporter's political views does not mean
> that all their claims of fact are wrong and maliciously so.

Compare Fisk's account, with more mainstream accounts of the
same events: http://tinyurl.com/9966

The problem is not that Fisk argued that Saddam should win, the
problem is that he claimed that with his own eyes he saw
decisive and irrefutable evidence that Saddam was winning, or
at least not losing nearly as fast as was claimed. He claimed
"the Americans had been caught lying again", when as events
proved, they were speaking the truth.

    --digsig
         James A. Donald
     G1k65SCJYsdVwpW2iXlft89KPTWuH3Fio5GZ2VWi
     4LPUtiGFyLoxDyzZvhOWod9MiNRkUAdlInq1fjBbV