The secret government marches on...

James A. Donald jamesd at echeque.com
Thu Apr 10 09:18:36 PDT 2003

    --
> Regarding GW Bush flying a planeload of coke:

On Wednesday 09 April 2003 23:35, Harmon Seaver wrote

On 10 Apr 2003 at 4:14, Steve Furlong wrote:
> (rest of the coke-inspired yet still insipid fantasy deleted)
>
> Let me guess, the URLs were for DemocraticUnderground, al
> Jazeera, and Indymedia?

During the past couple of days I have been arguing with someone
on usenet who cites as evidence for the extravagant
untruthfullness of the mainstream press, Robert Fisk's report
that the coalition troops were nowhere near Saddam Hussein
airport.  (As it was then called)

For his very similar work in Kosovo, Fisk was named "foreign
correspondent of the year"  (presumably by a committee of lying
commies who share his ideology)

Looks like Fisk is becoming the new Chomsky.

    --digsig
         James A. Donald
     EHE+kWinCvAXZ7/5cIzitHd+WRfsmFBelFUWVAfQ
     4XfQTfd3p80Tg9ff6IT6oLL6UbUBQCr/BnXKrowfA