The secret government marches on...

Steve Furlong sfurlong at acmenet.net
Thu Apr 10 01:14:26 PDT 2003

On Wednesday 09 April 2003 23:35, Harmon Seaver wrote:

Regarding GW Bush flying a planeload of coke:

>    Don't have the URL's handy, but I've read at least a couple of
> webpages giving dates, plane used, airports, etc.
(rest of the coke-inspired yet still insipid fantasy deleted)

Let me guess, the URLs were for DemocraticUnderground, al Jazeera, and
Indymedia?

I'm probably going to regret replying to Seaver ("Even if you win the
Special Olympics...") but this was just too pathetic to pass up.

--
Steve Furlong    Computer Condottiere   Have GNU, Will Travel

Guns will get you through times of no duct tape better than duct tape
will get you through times of no guns. -- Ron Kuby