The secret government marches on...

Harmon Seaver hseaver at cybershamanix.com
Wed Apr 9 20:35:40 PDT 2003

On Wed, Apr 09, 2003 at 11:26:17AM -0700, Bill Stewart wrote:
> At 10:46 AM 04/09/2003 -0400, Tyler Durden wrote:
> >It's only when an operation has to hide lots of money from even some of
> >the big agencies (or parts thereof) that they have to resort to moving
> >drugs and whatnot to fund "Iran Contra" and other extracurriculars. George
> >W almost certainly piloted one of the planes used to move cocaine into the
> >US to fund some of those operations.
>
> He may have snorted one plane-load of that coke, but this is the first time
> I've heard an assertion that he flew the planes as opposed to just getting
> high...

   Don't have the URL's handy, but I've read at least a couple of webpages
giving dates, plane used, airports, etc. He and his brother both were supposedly
involved, flying arms to the contras and coke back, and, so the story goes, got
more or less busted coming back when the wrong person was on duty or some such,
but Daddy took care of it.

--
Harmon Seaver
CyberShamanix