"Lone terrorist" bill

Major Variola (ret) mv at cdc.gov
Wed Apr 9 21:38:21 PDT 2003

At 10:48 PM 4/9/03 -0500, Harmon Seaver wrote:
 >> "Olsen would face life in prison if convicted of the federal charge of
 >> possession of a biological agent or toxin for use as a weapon. "
 >
 >   Holy shit -- a cigarette falls under that classification. There's
enough
 >nicotine in one to kill anyone if simply extracted.

Good observation.  And unlike ricin, there are good reasons
for making a tobacco extract --garden use.  (A few pro gardeners
a year die from commercial nicotine-based pesticides, I've read.
A drop'll do ya.)    Keep your nic setup with your gardening  stuff,
just like you keep your pipes and endcaps with your plumbing supplies,
your chlorine generators with your pool supplies, your AN with
your other fertilizers, you get the picture.

However ricin takes a day or so, whereas nic is fairly immediate.

Rather interesting that both Olsen's wife and jilted mistress both
deny any plans.  Though Agilent spying on his work-browsing and turning him
in to Feds is perhaps more interesting.  Lots of bored prosecutors
needing slow deepfrying,
like that Eastern Missouri inbreed Raymond W. Gruender (who charged
Paypal with terrorism),
trying to build his career perhaps because his sister won't fuck him any
more. http://www.pcworld.com/news/article/0,aid,110103,00.asp