Run a remailer, go to jail?

R. A. Hettinga rah at shipwright.com
Tue Apr 1 14:58:00 PST 2003

At 4:35 PM -0500 on 4/1/03, Trei, Peter wrote:

> If you (or anyone) goes, I'm sure we'd all appreciate some
> notes on what transpired. I understand 17 different bills are
> being considered at this hearing, so don't blink or
> you may miss it.

Cool. What a great day that would be.

I could see swinging by the <phew!> State House </phew!> watching the
gavel come down after a classic Billy Bulger
Hack-Bill-Title-Recitation-And-Approval  that would make the old
FedEx commercial guys blush (amazing breath control they teach at
Suffolk University Law School...), going to Hahvid Squayah for
burgers at Bartleys, and then attending the Million Pound March to
support the war (Fat Middle-Aged White Guys taunting Scrawny
Pimple-Faced Liberals, gotta love it..) at 1:30.

Hell, if I could tear myself away from the net, I may even do it...

In the meantime, expect the Hacks in the House to pass their
up-coming pay-raise when the Battle of Baghdad starts in earnest...

Cheers,
RAH

--
44 Farquhar Street, Boston, MA 02131 USA