For: Data Capture, Data Conversion, Document Scanning, OCR, Marketing List Maintenance for Mailings, Rebate Programs, Fulfillment and Forms Processing Services NATIONWIDE please visit us at: www.sds-usa.com.

bmail at sds-usa.com bmail at sds-usa.com
Fri Sep 27 12:19:01 PDT 2002

Hello ;

For: Data Capture, Data Conversion, Document Scanning, OCR, Marketing List
Maintenance for Mailings, Rebate Programs, Fulfillment and Forms Processing
Services NATIONWIDE please visit us at: www.sds-usa.com.

Please let us know if we can help you save time and money on your Forms
Processing, Data Capture, Data Conversion and any Marketing Projects for
Mailing List Maintenance, Rebate Programs and Fufillment.

Thanks,

Debra Rowan
Solution Data Systems, Inc.
Email: drowan at sds-usa.com
Phone: (888) 519-1956 or (314) 842-5555

To Opt-out or be removed from future emails DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS EMAIL and
we will automatically remove
from our list.

If you have an interest in continuing to receive emails in the future or are
interested in our services please email us. Thank You.  Send to:
bmail at sds-usa.com