HUMANITARIAN GESTURE

MR NAMBO DOE doe_100| at spinfinder.com
Tue Sep 24 15:12:50 PDT 2002

This letter may come to you as a surprise due to the fact that we have not yet met,but kindly consider the message, because, I am determined to live for posterity.
I wish to plead with you to join me in not only serving humanity, but to also benefit in the process. This message could be strange but reality will definitely dawn on you, if you pay some attention
to it's contents. I would'nt have notified you but for the sake of your integrity and goodwill.Please accept my sincere apologies. In bringing this message to you, I have to say that I have no intentions of causing you any personal pains or discomfort.
I am Nambo Doe the elder brother to the late Liberian President Samuel Doe, who was murdered by the then rebel leader Charles Taylor, now Liberian President.
President Samuel Doe, in his bid to fend off rebel insurgency,put in my care, the sum of $12,300,000(twelve million, three hundred thousand dollars)
for the purchase of arms and ammunitions, to counter rebel attacks. But unfortunately, we could not purchase these arms before he was killed. This money is still being kept in trunk boxes in a secret location and just the two of us knew about it until he was killed. I could not get in touch with any arms dealer before my brother was killed. I have since held on to these trunk boxes, which I was able to transport out of Liberia with the aid of ECOMOG soldiers/Diplomatic passsage under the guise conveying my personal effects without anybody knowing.
I am presently residing in Mhlambanyatsi in Swaziland and work as a consultant on inter-regional cooperation. I have borne the burden for too long. I do not want to keep the funds any longer, but I can never turn it over to the brutal and tyrannical rogue regime of Charkes Taylor, is still comitting all sorts of atrocities on the liberian people. I am not solicitng for your help to wage a war against the regime, but to act as a foreign partner, to allow me transfer the funds
to you, and in turn donate a portion of it as humanitarian gesture to the Liberian people by
purchasing such essential needs like blankets, milk and so on from the money after deducting your expenses and comission of 20%.Please note that I could have approached the Red Cross Society, but I changed my mind on that after calculating what they would deduct as comission, and also, after rationalising the scandal that followed their
mismanagement of the donations meant for the victims of the september 11th attack on the United States.
Also note that this offer will give you a double-edged advantage :
1. as the benefactor of the Liberian people and;
2. the comission you stand to earn.
On getting a positive response from you, I will send to you the modalities for processing the necessary documenations that will facilitate your securment of the funds from the Security company where the funds are kept for safe keeping. Please note that confidentiality and honesty are fundamental
rules in this transaction. Be assured that I am a reputable personality in this country and I am mindful of the legal implications of this
transaction, as I intend taking care of all the legal documentations for a successful and hitch-free transaction. You will be expected to take delivery of the consignment, personally from the deposit company in Europe. With the password and informations
that I will give you, together with the Power of Attorney, you would then proceed to the security firm, as these will facilitate your collection of the consignment. The consignment containing the USD$12,300,000.00 will be released to you in the two large trunk boxes.
I am therefore soliciting your help to have this money collected by you and transfered into your account,as we would give you the neccesary documentations to facilitate your collection of the consignment personally in Europe.
***PLEASE NOTE THAT YOUR CONFIDENTIALITY IN THIS TRANSACTION IS HIGHLY REQUIRED.
Thank you very much for your time and understanding.
Yours sincerely,
Nambo Doe