At Cost Price-Contract/Contract to hire Software Testers,Developers, DBA, Netwokr Engineers, ERP, Siebel.QA=Pharma Experience-CRR21-Validation"

qatesters at sohu.com qatesters at sohu.com
Sun Sep 15 16:48:13 PDT 2002

From:-
Gani Pola 							*S091502OMNSVS*
PCI Data
Marketing Division
434 Ridgedale Avenue, PMB # 11-108
East Hanover NJ 07936                                                   **********************************
Tel: 1-888-248-3443 OR 1-888-713-7201                       "NO HOURLY RATE BILLING"
Fax:1-603-297-5644                                                        **********************************

Attention: Recruiting Manager, Human Resource Administration
==========+++++++++=================+++++++++===============
Please find our software consultant's SKILL SET  brief information  listed  are available for
cost price billing or contract or  contract to hire positions.For detailed resumes OR DETAILS
ON COST PRICE BILLING please send us an e-mail:

mailto:qatesters at macinfo.net
mailto:qatesters at sohu.com

mailto:qatesters at macinfo.net?subject=SEND.RESUMES

TO REMOVE YOUR ADDRESS FROM OUR DATABASE
mailto:qatesters at macinfo.net?subject=Remove..cypherpunks at algebra.com
Senior Quality Assurance testers with good experience and low rates!!
***********QA Testers**********
** QA Center Test Pack : QA Run, QA Director and QA Track
** Win runner, Test director, Load runner, Windows, Unix, Oracle
** Segue Silk, Silk Pilot, Silk Performer, Windows, Unix, Oracle, SQL Server
** Rational SQA Suite, Windows, Unix, Oracle
** Main Frames tester with Win runner, Test director

***********CCB Testing***********
CCB testing of applications such as telecommunication, Financials, Insurance
Claims, Library, Order Management, Rules Based Work flow, Payroll, Purchasing,
Sales and Stock Trading in Web-Based and Client/Server environments. QA Testing
with SQA and manual.

*********CFR 21 PART11 VALIDATION TESTING=PHARMACEUTICAL

****Main frame Developers with Cobol II, JCL, CICS, DB2, MVS, IMS, TSO, ISPF

****Oracle Developers with Developer 2000

****Oracle Certified DBA with Oracle architecture, backup, recovery & performance tuning.

****Java Developers with EJB2.0[CMEB-BMEB,JMS], J2EE,  Weblogic Server 6.1[Clustering,
 Performance Tuning], Websphere Application Server 4.0, JBUILDER 6.0, VISUAL AGE FOR JAVA 4.0,
Swing, AWT, Servlets2.3,JSP1.2,JDBC2.0,JTA,JTS,JNDI,SOAP,XML,XSL,Unix  & Windows

****VB 6.0 Developers with COM+/DCOM, Crystal reports8.5,Oracle8i, SQL Server7.0/2000,MS Access

****Web Developers with ASP3.0/.NET, VB6.0,. COM+/DCOM,IIS, Crystal reports8.0,Oracle8i,
SQL Server7.0/2000, MS Access.

****Visual Foxpro developers with SQL Server,Windows

****C/UNIX/Embedded Developer: Strong C/C++ Programming skills on LINUX/UNIX,shell scripts[SH,BASH,CSH]
Assembly on X86,UNIX/Linux Internals (Internals of File, Process and Memory Management sub-systems), Sun Solaris 8.0
UNIX/LINUX Kernel 2.4 programming (file systems, networking, device drivers) Experience with LINUX kernel
modules and adding SYSTEM CALLS ,VxWorks RTOS, Networking with emphasis in TCP/IP, Multi-Tasking and
Multi-Threading, Socket Programming,experience with POSIX API and POSIX THREADS and MUTEX
Knowledge in tools like GCC, Make, Telnet, GTK, Electric Fence, GDB

******People Soft  HRMS product suite , People code, People tools and nvision

*********Cisco Certified Network Admin Basic System Administration : SOLARIS 2.7
Network System Administration : CCNA, CCNP ,Security Administration (FIREWALLS) Check Point, CISCO -PIX

*********Cisco Certified Network Admin-Windows NT/2000 Admin. COMPAQ/HP SERVERS/DESKTOP/LAPTOP
 MAINTENANCE,TROUBLE SHOOTING+MCSE COMPAQ ASE,COMPAQ SERVERS
Windows XP/2000/NT, MS DOS, Windows 95/98,Windows Terminal Server 4.0, Novell Netware
Version 3.12/4.11, Cisco IOS Ver 11.3/12, Compaq Insight Manager
Hardware:  compaq & HP Servers, Desktops & Laptops, Acer laptops Calcomp Plotter and various Printers.
Networking: RAID configuration in Windows NT/2000, Installation of fiber channels, TCP/IP, Hub, Switch

*********Siebel Developers
Siebel Developer with Call Center, Siebel eFinance, Siebel 99,2000 Tools, EIM,
EAI, Config Siebel eFinance 2000  ver 6.0.1 / Siebel Gateway Server, Siebel VB,
HTML Thin Client Assignment & Workflow, Manager, e-Script, e-Comm, Call center.

************  HTML/DHTML, Visual Basic, C++, SQL
Web Design Tools: Cascading Style Sheets (CSS), Adobe Photoshop
Operating Systems: Windows 98
Software: Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Internet [

REMOVAL INSTRUCTIONS (REQUEST) T O   T H E   R E C I P I E N T
If you have received this message in error, we apologize for any inconvenience.
To ensure that you do not receive further email from us and wish to be removed from our list,
please send us an e-mail:

mailto:qatesters at macinfo.net?subject=Remove..cypherpunks at algebra.com