Direct Contact 6536 Shoes Factories in China

moxiuling at hotmail.com moxiuling at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 12 21:51:39 PDT 2002

As soon as you have 6536 website addresses of shoes factories in China you will have a tremendous space of supply of goods, and how illustrious will your business be?

I specialize in trade resource services. Now, I collected 6536 usable website addresses of shoes factories in Chinaup up to now, you will can visit these websites and view their products catalogues and direct contact the manufacturers by email, tel or fax as soon as you have this data.

Only pay $70 USD for all. Don't Hesitate contact us if you need this data.

Yours sincerely
Ms. Mo Xiulin
China

¸ÃÓʼþʹÓà ¿ÆÌØÓʼþȺ·¢Èí¼þ ·¢ËÍ,ÓʼþÄÚÈÝÓë¿ÆÌØÈí¼þÎÞ¹Ø
¿ÆÌØÈí¼þ http://www.caretop.com