Confirm your FREE subscription!

Tue Sep 10 13:00:05 PDT 2002

(xox)(xox)(xox) --> FREE VIP PASSWORD... AND XXXTASY MAILER! <-- (xox)(xox)(xox)

		          WE ARE WAITING FOR YOU!!

                          ````````````````````````

  => YOU MUST ACTIVE YOUR FREE VIP PASSWORD!!!

    => UNLESS YOU DON'T WANT HOT, FREE PORN?!?

      =>  IT'S SO SIMPLE, WE HOPE YOU JOIN US SOON!

                              http://event.xxxtasymail.com/confirm.cgi?key=74fbfa0ef4f5fbf9f4faf6b6&email=cypherpunks@minder.net

Activation of your password is entirely FREE! NO GIMMICKS!

DON'T FORGET IT IS VERY IMPORTANT THAT YOU VISIT THE FOLLOWING LINK!!

   http://event.xxxtasymail.com/confirm.cgi?key=cc5756625859575558565aba&email=cypherpunks@minder.net

~xoxo~ ~xoxo~ ~xoxo~ ~xoxo~ ~xoxo~ ~xoxo~ ~xoxo~ ~xoxo~ ~xoxo~ ~xoxo~ ~xoxo~

  Hey, Vixey here…your VIP Escort!!

   I’m so disappointed you haven’t activated your FREE VIP PASSWORD to...

   members.hotcelebnudes.com/members/hotcelebnudes

    ...Which also confirms your subscription to XXXTASY MAIL!

    Your VIP STATUS USER NAME & PASSWORD have been entered into our system

               USER NAME:398333

               PASSWORD: 398333

      But...YOU MUST VISIT THE FOLLOWING LINK TO ACTIVATE & ENTER!

   http://event.xxxtasymail.com/confirm.cgi?key=7947484c42414745424844ff&email=cypherpunks@minder.net

   CUM CHECK OUT OUR...FRESH, WET PUSSIES & BEAUTIFUL TITS??

   We are waiting patiently for you to play with us! You don't want to miss

   out on these great deals and offers just because you didn't click one

   little page, do you?

   Simply visit the following link & you will be on your way to enjoying

           ...LOADS OF FABULOUS FREE PORN!

   http://event.xxxtasymail.com/confirm.cgi?key=899a99959fa09a9c9f999d20&email=cypherpunks@minder.net

   Hurry up and join the party!

     --Vixey

~xoxo~ ~xoxo~ ~xoxo~ ~xoxo~ ~xoxo~ ~xoxo~ ~xoxo~ ~xoxo~ ~xoxo~ ~xoxo~ ~xoxo~

CLICKING ON THIS PAGE …  Confirms your subscription to XXXTasy Mail, XXXFiles

Mail, & Sexxxvideos Mail and will pop up your free user name and password to

members.hotcelebnudes.com/members/hotcelebnudes. Please remember to save this information for future use.

                 Did I mention all of this is FREE FOR LIFE??

(note: You received this confirmation email because your name was submitting

from IP 203.218.63.205.) Clicking above link states you are 18 years of

age and that it is legal to receive adult materials in your country or state.