RSA Conference 2003 Call for Papers - Deadline September 16!

RSA Conference 2003 email at rsasecurity.rsc03.com
Tue Sep 10 14:01:04 PDT 2002

RSA Conference 2003
April 13-17, Moscone Center, San Francisco

SPEAK AT THE WORLD'S LARGEST E-SECURITY CONFERENCE AND EXPO

CALL FOR PAPERS IS NOW OPEN

DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION IS SEPTEMBER 16, 2002

The annual US RSA Conference bring the world's security, cryptography and
electronic commerce experts together with thousands of IT professionals,
business people, government officials, policy makers and application developers.

More importantly, the Conference is an opportunity for you to share your
expertise in information security. We encourage you to submit speaking
proposals for the 2003 event. As a speaker, you will receive a complimentary
full pass to the Conference (with over 200 class sessions) and an invitation
to an exclusive speakers dinner both designed to maximize your network of
security and business professionals.

TO PROPOSE A TALK, VISIT WWW.RSACONFERENCE.COM

Talks are grouped into the following tracks:

Analysts
Cryptographers
Developers
Government
Hackers & Threats
Implementers
New Products
Perimeter Defense
Privacy, Law & Policy
Secure Web Services
Standards
Wireless & Embedded Security

Track descriptions and tips for submitting proposals can be found at
www.rsaconference.com.

The Conference is well-known for bringing attendees top-caliber speakers and
informative, practical sessions. To become a part of this impressive program,
submit your proposal today!

RSA, the RSA conference logo and the RSA Brick are registered trademarks of
RSA Security Inc. )2002 RSA Security Inc. All rights reserved.

RSA Security respects your on-line privacy. You're receiving this email because
you've recently expressed interest in RSA Security products and services,
or because you are an RSA Security customer. You can view our email policy at
http://www.rsasecurity.com/legal/privacy.html. As part of an effort to continuously
improve our email communication practices, we welcome and encourage your input
on this policy.

This message was sent by RSA Security.

If you prefer not to receive future e-mail from RSA Security:
    https://rsasecurity1.rsc03.net/servlet/optout?klHDUYZEPmpLtHggFloHkiHgKihpgmRDJhtEf

To view our permission marketing policy:
    http://www.rsvp0.net

----- End forwarded message -----

--
Imperious, choleric, irascible, extreme in everything, with a dissolute imagination the like of which has never been seen, atheistic to the point of fanaticism, there you have me in a nutshell.... Kill me again or take me as I am, for I shall not change."