NEW 100% FREE AUCTION SITE TO BUY & SELL

Martyn martyn at emailaccount.com
Mon Sep 9 23:53:47 PDT 2002

A new auction site just opened & it is offering free sign up & then free for all to sell or bid all
their products.Check their link out as follows so you can add all your Items for sale.This site
has only just started a few months ago & it will be advertised/promoted in the coming
months so you have a good opportunity to sell your products from time to time.Go on and
check it out & place your Items for Auction, you have nothing to lose but sales to gain.

http://scripts.cgispy.com/auctions/auction.pl?user=prh1967

This is not a spam! Your are receiving this email either because,you asked for it, you have
sent me an email in the past, or you are on a list of marketers requesting information or FFA
network etc. If this is not the case, PLEASE accept my sincerest apologies and reply to
martyn at emailaccount.com with "remove" in the subject field. I will remove your name
immediately!