R.A.T.M.

Matthew X profrv at nex.net.au
Mon Sep 9 06:43:12 PDT 2002

http://www.ratm.com/
Rage against the machine reformation rumours.
http://www.musicfanclubs.org/rage/

Renegades of funk.

The revolutionary band Rage Against the Machine has announced today that
they would be uniting again after the band disbanded to pursue separate
careers over a year ago. "We've been re-called by the Sony corporation to
sell products to the masses." Said lead singer Zach de la Rocha at a press
conference last Thursday. The band also announced that because they have
re-united they are making some new changes to their old records. In this
article they have asked me to include the new lyric sheets for some of the
new songs and to name-drop their major brand name corporation, Sony. Who
are now using the once revolutionary song Killing In The Name Of, to pimp
the world the Sony corporation's video game machine, Playstation. The
re-naming of their songs has spawned from this new revolutionary co-opt.
"The first song we want to change is Guerilla Radio. We decided to change
it to 'Sony Playstation'. We were gonna change it to 'Sony Radio' but
decided to go with 'Sony Playstation' as we thought this might be better to
pimp Playstations" said lead singer Zach de la Rocha. Their new lyrics have
been dubbed by Maximum Rock and Roll as "The most revolutionary new mantra
the sony corporation has ever owned."

The new lyrics are as follow:

Guerilla playstation!

"Transmission third world war third round.
Play Colin Mcrae Rally for full surround sound
No shelter if your looking for shade, most of our games come from Accolade.
As the polls close like I casket, all truth devoured
You'll see our ads in the shadow of power.
A spectacle monopolized, buy Sony II there's no choice disguised.
Is it Crash Bandicoot for those who burn and toil?
Or free toasters for the thirst for blood and oil
A spectacle monopolized we hold the reigns now close your eyes
For the fist-a-gon and Sony corporation
Who stuff the banks and staff the party ranks
Exports? Or housing for the poor.
None of the above fuck it plug in the chord

Lights out,
Sony Playstation
Turn that shit on

Lights out
Sony Playstation.
Turn that shit on!

Contact I hijacked the TV screen
Selling you Playstation and our CDs
Way past the days of protesting DC
Sound off. Now you'll never be free.
Who got 'em yo check the federal file.
All you Rage fans see they sold out in style
The army of pigs smiles then bins your file
Cause your on the idiot box and the radio dial

Lights out
Sony Playstation.
Turn that shit on.

Lights out
Sony Playstation.
Turn that shit on"

With smashing lyrics like that they sell playstatoins to the poorest most
oppressed RATM fans.
They have also announced that their song that was almost number one around
the world was also going to be changed. Killing in the Name Of which was a
major success world wide, is now being changed to Sellin' Sony Playstation
the lyrics are as follows:

So I know that market forces.
Call for big corporate mergers
The call for big corporate mergers