Local Support for Jim Bell quoting Anarchists free speech trial.

Matthew X profrv at nex.net.au
Sat Sep 7 08:41:25 PDT 2002

http://www.melbourne.indymedia.org/front.php3?article_id=33127&group=webcast

MELBOURNE URGENT SUPPORT free speech trial MATT TAYLOR 11 SEPT. Who's
attending?
by Joanna 10:53pm Sat Sep 7 '02 (Modified on 11:41pm Sat Sep 7 '02)
article#33127

address:
http://melbourne.indymedia.org/display.php3?article_id=32685&group=webcast
bpossum at hotmail.com

URGENT ACTION NEEDED IN MELBOURNE to support person facing potential
extreme miscarriage of justice, and to uphold freedom of speech. "On sept
11 the police are charging a mentally disabled man with threats to kill
them. One was a comment to a post made here on May 8 and another on june 1
of 01." Matt Taylor could be jailed for 20 years.
MORE ON
www.indymedia.org Melbourne au
actually I just found out its 5 years max from my lawyer.